Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Vampire Chronicles series.
- #1: Interview with the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles #1) (Paperback): $17.00
- #2: The Vampire Lestat (Vampire Chronicles #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: The Queen of the Damned (Vampire Chronicles #3) (Hardcover): $35.00
- #4: The Tale of the Body Thief (Vampire Chronicles #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Vampire Armand (Vampire Chronicles #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #7: Merrick (Vampire Chronicles #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Blood and Gold (Vampire Chronicles #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Blackwood Farm (Vampire Chronicles #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Blood Canticle (Vampire Chronicles #10) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #11: Prince Lestat: The Vampire Chronicles (Paperback): $16.95
- #12: Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis: The Vampire Chronicles (Paperback): $16.95
- #13: Blood Communion: A Tale of Prince Lestat (Vampire Chronicles #13) (Hardcover): $27.95
"STARTLING . . . FIENDISH . . . MEMNOCH'S TALE IS COMPELLING."
--New York Daily News
"Like Interview with the Vampire, Memnoch has a half-maddened, fever-pitch intensity. . . . Narrated by Rice's most cherished character, the vampire Lestat, Memnoch tells a tale as old as Scripture's legends and as modern as today's religious strife."
"SENSUAL . . . BOLD, FAST-PACED."
"Rice has penned an ambitious close to this long-running series. . . . Fans will no doubt devour this."
--The Washington Post Book World
"MEMNOCH THE DEVIL OFFERS PASSAGES OF POETIC BRILLIANCE."
"[MEMNOCH] is one of Rice's most intriguing and sympathetic characters to date. . . . Rice ups the ante, taking Lestat where few writers have ventured: into heaven and hell itself. She carries it off in top form."
--The Seattle Times
About the Author
ANNE RICE lives in New Orleans with her husband, the poet and painter Stan Rice, and their son, Christopher.