Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Vampire Chronicles series.
- #1: Interview with the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles #1) (Paperback): $17.00
- #2: The Vampire Lestat (Vampire Chronicles #2) (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: The Queen of the Damned (Vampire Chronicles #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: The Tale of the Body Thief (Vampire Chronicles #4) (Paperback): $17.00
- #5: Memnoch the Devil (Vampire Chronicles #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: The Vampire Armand (Vampire Chronicles #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Blood and Gold (Vampire Chronicles #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Blackwood Farm (Vampire Chronicles #9) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #10: Blood Canticle (Vampire Chronicles #10) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #11: Prince Lestat: The Vampire Chronicles (Paperback): $16.95
- #12: Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis: The Vampire Chronicles (Paperback): $16.95
- #13: Blood Communion: A Tale of Prince Lestat (Vampire Chronicles #13) (Paperback): $16.00
In this mesmerizing new novel, Anne Rice demonstrates once again her gift for spellbinding storytelling and the creation of myth and magic, as she weaves together two of her most compelling worlds? those of the Vampire Chronicles and the Mayfair witches.
About the Author
ANNE RICE is the author of twenty-three books. She lives in New Orleans with her husband, the poet and painter Stan Rice.
“SPELLBINDING . . . LUXURIOUSLY LUSCIOUS . . . There is the promise of more chills to come.”
“[Merrick’s] greatest strength is Rice’s skill at constructing a believably eerie New Orleans overrun by the charismatic undead and those who wish to join them. . . . Its closing pages prime the stage for the continuing adventures of the beguiling Merrick and her new fanged pals. They will all be back, of course, and Merrick leaves you looking forward to their return.”
–The Boston Globe
“RICE AT HER CHILLING BEST.”
–The Seattle Times
“RICE’S PACE HAS RARELY BEEN BETTER. . . . For those already enthralled by Ms. Rice’s witches and vampires, Merrick will strengthen the spell. And for those who haven’t been . . . well, sucked in yet, Merrick proves a worthy initiation.”
–The Dallas Morning News