Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Vampire Chronicles series.
- #1: Interview with the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles #1) (Paperback): $17.00
- #2: The Vampire Lestat (Vampire Chronicles #2) (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: The Queen of the Damned (Vampire Chronicles #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: The Tale of the Body Thief (Vampire Chronicles #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Memnoch the Devil (Vampire Chronicles #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: The Vampire Armand (Vampire Chronicles #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Merrick (Vampire Chronicles #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Blood and Gold (Vampire Chronicles #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Blackwood Farm (Vampire Chronicles #9) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #10: Blood Canticle (Vampire Chronicles #10) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #12: Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis: The Vampire Chronicles (Paperback): $16.95
- #13: Blood Communion: A Tale of Prince Lestat (Vampire Chronicles #13) (Paperback): $16.00
THE VAMPIRE WORLD IS IN CRISIS . . .
Old vampires, roused from deep slumber in the earth, are doing the bidding of a Voice commanding that they indiscriminately burn their kin in cities across the globe, from Paris to Mumbai, Hong Kong to San Francisco. Left with little time to spare, a host of familiar characters including Louis de Pointe du Lac, Armand, and even the vampire Lestat, must embark on a journey to discover who—or what—is driving this mysterious being.
About the Author
Anne Rice is the author of thirty-two books. She lives in Palm Desert, California.
"Bloody marvelous." —Time
“Rice allows [her vampires] to do what they do best: wreak havoc and evoke terror. All while impeccably dressed.” —The Washington Post
“Reminds us just how immense and rich . . . Rice’s universe of poetic, morally questioning vampires is.” —Elle
“Rice never lost touch with the exuberant, often witty, and always fearless voice of irrepressible vampire Lestat de Lioncourt.” —BookPage
“Good, old-fashioned fanged fun.” —Kirkus Reviews
“The thinking-person’s vampire story. . . . Reads like a house on fire.” —Bookreporter
“No one does what Anne Rice does . . . . Fun, sexy, and irresistible.” —January magazine
“Irrepressively seductive.” —Next magazine