Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Isaac Bell Adventures series.
- #1: The Chase (An Isaac Bell Adventure #1) (Abridged / CD-Audio): $14.99
- #2: The Wrecker (An Isaac Bell Adventure #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Spy (An Isaac Bell Adventure #3) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #4: The Race (An Isaac Bell Adventure #4) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #5: The Thief (An Isaac Bell Adventure #5) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #7: The Bootlegger (An Isaac Bell Adventure #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: The Assassin (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #9: The Gangster (An Isaac Bell Adventure #9) (CD-Audio): Email or call for price
- #10: The Cutthroat (An Isaac Bell Adventure #10) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #11: The Titanic Secret (An Isaac Bell Adventure #11) (Hardcover): $29.00
- #12: The Saboteurs (An Isaac Bell Adventure #12) (Hardcover): $29.00
Detective Isaac Bell returns in the remarkable new adventure in the #1 New York Times bestselling series.
It is 1902, and a bright, inexperienced young man named Isaac Bell, only two years out of his apprenticeship at the Van Dorn Detective Agency, has an urgent message for his boss. Hired to hunt for radical unionist saboteurs in the coal mines, he is witness to a terrible accident that makes him think that something else is going on, that provocateurs are at work and bigger stakes are in play.
Little does he know just how big they are. Given exactly one week to prove his case, Bell quickly finds himself pitted against two of the most ruthless opponents he has ever known, men of staggering ambition and cold-bloodedness . . . who are not about to let some wet-behind-the-ears detective stand in their way.
About the Author
Clive Cussler is the author of many New York Times bestsellers, most recently "The Thief," "The Storm," and "The Tombs." He lives in Arizona.
Justin Scott 's novels include "The Shipkiller" and "Normandie Triangle"; the Ben Abbott detective series; and modern sea thrillers published under his pen name, Paul Garrison. He is the coauthor with Clive Cussler of four previous Isaac Bell novels. He lives in Connecticut.
Praise for THE STRIKER
“[Might] be the best yet in the series by Clive Cussler and Justin Scott . . . The history of the unions in early 20th-century America along with the hazardous working conditions of the coal mines would be fascinating reading. Add a James Bond style flair with sabotage and villainy and the end result is a great action thriller.”—Associated Press
“Fans of the Isaac Bell series will note the same exciting storytelling and vivid early twentieth-century setting, but they’ll also note something different: even though it’s set only four years earlier than the first Bell novel (2008’s The Chase), the book features a much different Isaac: younger, more impetuous, less calmly analytical . . . this origin story (every hero needs one) will give Bell’s fans a fresh look at their favorite private investigator.”—Booklist
Praise for the Isaac Bell Adventures:
“Bell is a superb action hero who moves elegantly and lethally through the period.” —Library Journal
“Bell just keeps getting more interesting. Cussler is turning out some of his best work.” —Booklist