Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the Vampire Chronicles series.
- #1: Interview with the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles #1) (Paperback): $17.00
- #2: The Vampire Lestat (Vampire Chronicles #2) (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: The Queen of the Damned (Vampire Chronicles #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: The Tale of the Body Thief (Vampire Chronicles #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Memnoch the Devil (Vampire Chronicles #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: The Vampire Armand (Vampire Chronicles #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Merrick (Vampire Chronicles #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Blood and Gold (Vampire Chronicles #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Blackwood Farm (Vampire Chronicles #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Blood Canticle (Vampire Chronicles #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Prince Lestat: The Vampire Chronicles (Hardcover): $30.00
- #12: Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis: The Vampire Chronicles (Hardcover): Email or call for price
In this spellbinding novel, Lestat, rebel outlaw, addresses the tribe of vampires, telling us the mesmerizing story of how he became prince of the vampire world, and of the formation of the Blood Communion, and how his vision for the Children of the Universe to thrive as one, came to be.
Lestat takes us from his ancestral castle in the snow-covered mountains of France to the verdant wilds of lush Louisiana, with its lingering fragrances of magnolias and night jasmine; from the far reaches of the Pacific’s untouched islands to the 18th-century city of St. Petersburg and the court of the Empress Catherine. He speaks of his fierce battle of wits and words with the mysterious Rhoshamandes, proud Child of the Millennia, reviled outcast for his senseless slaughter of the legendary ancient vampire Maharet, avowed enemy of Queen Akasha, who refuses to live in harmony at court and who threatens all Lestat has dreamt of . . .
About the Author
ANNE RICE is the author of thirty-six books, including the fifteen books in the Vampire Chronicles series. She lives in La Quinta, California.
Praise for Anne Rice and The Vampire Chronicles:
“[Rice’s] undead characters are utterly alive.” —The New York Times Book Review
“No one writing today matches [Anne Rice's] deftness with the erotic.” —The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
“Anne Rice will live on through the ages of literature. . . . To read her is to become giddy as if spinning through the mind of time, to become lightheaded as if our blood is slowly being drained away.” —San Francisco Chronicle
“Fans old and new will find this book an effusive celebration of a saga now more than forty years in the making.” —Publishers Weekly
“Bloody marvelous.” —Time
“Rice never lost touch with the exuberant, often witty, and always fearless voice of irrepressible vampire Lestat de Lioncourt.” —BookPage
“Immense and rich.” —Elle
“Anne Rice is the queen of sexy vampire fiction.” —Cosmopolitan
“Lestat is . . . an engaging character who manages to live up to his own hype.” —The Boston Globe
“Popular fiction of the highest order.” —USA Today