Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Vampire Chronicles series.
- #1: Interview with the Vampire: Anniversary edition (Vampire Chronicles #1) (Hardcover): $35.00
- #2: The Vampire Lestat (Vampire Chronicles #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: The Queen of the Damned (Vampire Chronicles #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Memnoch the Devil: The Vampire Chronicles (Hardcover): $35.00
- #6: The Vampire Armand (Vampire Chronicles #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Merrick (Vampire Chronicles #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Blood and Gold (Vampire Chronicles #8) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #9: Blackwood Farm (Vampire Chronicles #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Blood Canticle: The Vampire Chronicles (Hardcover): $25.95
- #11: Prince Lestat: The Vampire Chronicles (Hardcover): $30.00
- #12: Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis: The Vampire Chronicles (Paperback): $16.95
- #13: Blood Communion: A Tale of Prince Lestat (Vampire Chronicles #13) (Paperback): $16.00
In another feat of hypnotic storytelling, Anne Rice continues the extraordinary Vampire Chronicles that began with the now classic Interview with the Vampire and continued with The Vampire Lestat and The Queen of the Damned.
Lestat speaks. Vampire-hero, enchanter, seducer of mortals. For centuries he has been a courted prince in the dark and flourishing universe of the living dead. Lestat is alone. And suddenly all his vampire rationale--everything he has come to believe and feel safe with--is called into question. In his overwhelming need to destroy his doubts and his loneliness, Lestat embarks on the most dangerous enterprise he has undertaken in all the danger-haunted years of his long existence.
The Tale of the Body Thief is told with the unique--and mesmerizing--passion, power, color, and invention that distinguish the novels of Anne Rice.
About the Author
Anne Rice is the author of thirty-two books. She lives in Palm Desert, California.
Praise for The Tale of the Body Thief
“Tinged with mystery, full of drama . . . The story is involving, the twists surprising.”—People
“Rice is our modern messenger of the occult, whose nicely updated dark-side passion plays twist and turn in true Gothic form.”—San Francisco Chronicle
“Fast-paced . . . . mesmerizing . . . silkenly sensuous . . . No one writing today matches her deftness with the erotic.”—The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
“Hypnotic . . . masterful.”—Cosmopolitan