Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the Kitty Norville series.
- #1: Kitty and the Midnight Hour (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #2: Kitty Goes to Washington (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #3: Kitty Takes a Holiday (Kitty Norville (Audio) #3) (MP3 CD): $24.99
- #4: Kitty and the Silver Bullet (Kitty Norville (Audio) #4) (Compact Disc): $34.99
- #5: Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand (Kitty Norville #5) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #6: Kitty Raises Hell (Kitty Norville (Audio) #6) (MP3 CD): $24.99
- #7: Kitty's House of Horrors (Kitty Norville #7) (MP3 CD): $19.99
- #8: Kitty Goes to War (Kitty Norville #8) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #9: Kitty's Big Trouble (Kitty Norville #9) (Paperback): $19.99
- #10: Kitty Steals the Show (Kitty Norville (Audio) #10) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #11: Kitty Rocks the House (Kitty Norville #11) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #12: Kitty in the Underworld (Kitty Norville #12) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #14: Kitty Saves the World: A Kitty Norville Novel (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #15: Kitty's Mix-Tape (Kitty Norville #15) (Compact Disc): $34.99
Cormac, the Kitty Norville series' most popular supporting character, stars in his first solo adventure.
Carrie Vaughn's Low Midnight spins out of the series on the wave of popularity surrounding Kitty's most popular supporting character, Cormac Bennett, a two-minded assassin of the paranormal who specializes in killing lycanthropes. In his first solo adventure, Cormac, struggling with a foreign consciousness trapped inside him, investigates a century-old crime in a Colorado mining town which could be the key to translating a mysterious coded diary…a tome with secrets that could shatter Kitty's world and all who inhabit it.
With a framing sequence that features Kitty Norville herself, Low Midnight not only pushes the Kitty saga forward, but also illuminates Cormac's past and lays the groundwork for Kitty's future.
About the Author
Carrie Vaughn is best known for her New York Times bestselling series of novels about a werewolf named Kitty who hosts a talk radio show for the supernaturally disadvantaged. Her novels include a near-Earth space opera, Martians Abroad, from Tor Books, and the post-apocalyptic murder mysteries Bannerless and The Wild Dead. She's written several other contemporary fantasy and young adult novels, as well as upwards of 80 short stories, two of which have been finalists for the Hugo Award. She's a contributor to the Wild Cards series of shared world superhero books edited by George R. R. Martin and a graduate of the Odyssey Fantasy Writing Workshop. An Air Force brat, she survived her nomadic childhood and managed to put down roots in Boulder, Colorado.
"Vaughn keeps the twists and turns coming in this fast-paced, delightful paranormal mystery."—Publishers Weekly