Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the Kitty Norville series.
- #1: Kitty and the Midnight Hour (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #2: Kitty Goes to Washington (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #3: Kitty Takes a Holiday (Kitty Norville (Audio) #3) (MP3 CD): $24.99
- #4: Kitty and the Silver Bullet (Kitty Norville (Audio) #4) (Compact Disc): $34.99
- #5: Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand (Kitty Norville #5) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #6: Kitty Raises Hell (Kitty Norville (Audio) #6) (MP3 CD): $24.99
- #7: Kitty's House of Horrors (Kitty Norville #7) (MP3 CD): $19.99
- #8: Kitty Goes to War (Kitty Norville #8) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #9: Kitty's Big Trouble (Kitty Norville #9) (Paperback): $19.99
- #10: Kitty Steals the Show (Kitty Norville (Audio) #10) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #11: Kitty Rocks the House (Kitty Norville #11) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #12: Kitty in the Underworld (Kitty Norville #12) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #13: Low Midnight (Kitty Norville #13) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #15: Kitty's Mix-Tape (Kitty Norville #15) (Compact Disc): $34.99
Kitty Saves the World: the final novel in the New York Times bestselling Kitty Norville series by Carrie Vaughn
It's all come down to this, following the discoveries made by Cormac in Low Midnight, Kitty and her allies are ready to strike. But, when their assassination attempt on the evil vampire Dux Bellorum fails, Kitty finds herself running out of time. The elusive vampire lord has begun his apocalyptic end game, and Kitty still doesn't know where he will strike.
Meanwhile, pressure mounts in Denver as Kitty and her pack begin to experience the true reach of Dux Bellorum's cult. Outnumbered and outgunned at every turn, the stakes have never been higher for Kitty. She will have to call on allies both old and new in order to save not just her family and friends, but the rest of the world as well.
About the Author
Carrie Vaughn is best known for her New York Times bestselling series of novels about a werewolf named Kitty who hosts a talk radio show for the supernaturally disadvantaged. Her novels include a near-Earth space opera, Martians Abroad, from Tor Books, and the post-apocalyptic murder mysteries Bannerless and The Wild Dead. She's written several other contemporary fantasy and young adult novels, as well as upwards of 80 short stories, two of which have been finalists for the Hugo Award. She's a contributor to the Wild Cards series of shared world superhero books edited by George R. R. Martin and a graduate of the Odyssey Fantasy Writing Workshop. An Air Force brat, she survived her nomadic childhood and managed to put down roots in Boulder, Colorado.
“The open nature of Kitty's character and the way Vaughn makes her such a likeable character make this the only urban fantasy world where I want to read every book of the series.” —The Denver Post
“A great series for fans of the recent werewolf-vampire craze who want to move beyond Stephanie Meyer or Charlaine Harris.” —The Daily News (Galveston County, TX)