Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Vampire Chronicles series.
- #1: Interview with the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles #1) (Paperback): $17.00
- #2: The Vampire Lestat (Vampire Chronicles #2) (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: The Queen of the Damned (Vampire Chronicles #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: The Tale of the Body Thief (Vampire Chronicles #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Memnoch the Devil (Vampire Chronicles #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: The Vampire Armand (Vampire Chronicles #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Merrick (Vampire Chronicles #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Blood and Gold (Vampire Chronicles #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Blackwood Farm (Vampire Chronicles #9) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #10: Blood Canticle (Vampire Chronicles #10) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #11: Prince Lestat: The Vampire Chronicles (Paperback): $16.95
- #13: Blood Communion: A Tale of Prince Lestat (Vampire Chronicles #13) (Paperback): $16.00
A NATIONAL BESTSELLER
From Anne Rice, conjurer of beloved bestselling metaphysical tales and mystical ancient histories
“In my dreams, I saw a city fall into the sea . . . And all the world was shaken . . .”
In this ambitious, rich new vampire novel of vision and power, the indomitable vampire hero, Lestat de Lioncourt, returns . . . caught up in an urgent and fundamental quest to understand the origins of the Undead and the deeper meanings of existence for both mortals and immortals. Now Lestat, Prince of the vast tribe of the undead, finds himself at war with a strange, ancient, otherworldly form that has somehow taken possession of his immortal body and spirit, and it is through this perilous and profound struggle that we come to be told the hypnotic tale of a great sea power of ancient times: a mysterious heaven on earth situated on a boundless continent in the Atlantic Ocean.
As we learn of the mighty, resonant powers and perfections of this lost kingdom of Atalantaya, the lost realms of Atlantis, we come to understand how and why the vampire Lestat, indeed all the vampires, must reckon so many millennia later with the terrifying force of this ageless, all-powerful Atalantaya spirit. An exhilarating novel that deepens Rice’s vampire mythology as it brings together the ancient worlds and beings of the Vampire Chronicles and opens up to us a whole new universe of characters, history, storytelling, and legend.
About the Author
ANNE RICE is the author of thirty-five books. She lives in Palm Desert, California.
Praise for Anne Rice's Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis
“A dark fairy tale. . . . One of Rice’s most imaginative tales yet.” —Star Tribune (Minneapolis)
“Remarkable . . . Prepare to have your imagination shaken. Rice has constructed a wholly original view of Atlantis, and, like all of her luscious descriptions, it will leave you craving for more.” —Bookreporter
“Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis will undoubtedly win Rice new fans and welcome back old ones.” —New York Journal of Books
“Alluring. . . . Rice invites us to look carefully at our society and consider what we are carrying along with us simply by virtue of the path on which we arrived. . . . Powerful and thought-provoking. . . . We recommend it unreservedly.” —Pop Mythology
“Rice exhibits tremendous skill in making the impossible seem not only possible but logical. She sets up a nail-biting dilemma involving the continued existence of vampires, and the second half of the book roars satisfyingly past.” —Publishers Weekly
“Anne Rice is the queen of sexy vampire fiction.” —Cosmopolitan
“A few pages in, I was sold. . . . Suave, complex. . . . I will always be so grateful that Anne has given me another opportunity to follow the adventures of this very intriguing vampire.” —Carol Hoenig, Huffington Post