On Our Shelves Now
Note: College Board has discontinued the SAT Subject Tests in the US. The tests will be available outside the US in June 2021 and then be discontinued.
Barron’s SAT Subject Test: Biology E/M with Online Tests features full-length practice exams in the book and online, plus in-depth review of all topics on the test. Practice tests match the actual exam in format and degree of difficulty.
This edition includes:
- Two full-length practice tests in the book with answers and explanations
- Two full-length online practice tests with answers and explanations
- One diagnostic test to help pinpoint strengths and weaknesses
- More than 350 additional practice questions with answers
- A test overview and an extensive subject review of all topics covered on the exam
About the Author
Deborah Goldberg is passionate about Biology. She earned her B.S. and M.S. degrees in Biology at Long Island University. For fourteen years, she did cell research at NYU Medical Center and New York Medical College. For the following twenty-two years, she taught Biology, Chemistry, and Forensic Science at Lawrence High School in Cedarhurst, New York.