Lecturers - request an e-inspection copy of this text or contact your local SAGE representative to discuss your course needs.
Research Methodology: A Step by Step Guide for Beginners has been written specifically for those with no previous experience of research or research methodology. Written in a logical and accessible style and providing helpful techniques and examples, it breaks the process of designing and doing a research project into eight manageable operational steps. The book guides you through your project from beginning to end by offering practical advice on:
- formulating a research question
- ethical considerations
- carrying out a literature review
- choosing a research design
- selecting a sample
- collecting and analysing qualitative and quantitative data
- writing a research report.