Available online. Call store for local availability.
Murder Most Puzzling is a gorgeous and witty book that invites readers to play detective and solve a series of absorbing, murder-mystery-themed puzzles.
Readers are cast as the faithful sidekick to amateur sleuth Medea Thorne in order to solve 20 puzzling cases.
Meet a cast of colorful characters—from ghost hunter extraordinaire Augustin Artaud, to Leonard Fanshawe, a competitor in the Annual Perfect Pickled Foods Festival.
• A witty riff on the classic whodunit that brings out everyone's inner detective
• Each mystery is sumptuously illustrated.
• The mysteries require different deductive tactics, making them a good brain exercise
A body in the topiary garden, a death at a clairvoyants' convention, and the mysterious accident of the boating lake—prepare for a whirlwind adventure, laced with humor and a dash of the macabre.
This book will delight fans of Agatha Christie, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Edward Gorey.
• This is a collection of darkly humorous puzzles.
• Features a clever die-cut cover, and illustrated in a gorgeous gothic style by Stephanie von Reiswitz
• Perfect gift for Edward Gorey fans, mystery buffs, puzzle addicts, and fans of true crime podcasts and TV shows
• Add it to the shelf with books like The Gashlycrumb by Edward Gorey, File Under: 13 Suspicious Incidents by Lemony Snicket, and The Composer Is Dead by Lemony Snicket.
About the Author
Stephanie von Reiswitz is an artist, illustrator, and member of the art collective LE GUN. She lives in London.