Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Eve Duncan Forensics Thrillers series.
- #8: Quicksand (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #9: Blood Game (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #10: Eight Days to Live (Eve Duncan Forensics Thrillers #10) (Abridged / Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #12: Quicksand (Abridged / Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #17: Silencing Eve (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #21: Night and Day (Eve Duncan Forensics Thrillers #21) (Large Print / Paperback): Email or call for price
A CIA agent's two-year-old child was stolen in the night as a brutal act of vengeance. Now, eight years later, this torment is something Catherine Ling awakens to every day. Her friends, family, and colleagues tell her to let go, move on, accept that her son is never coming back. But she can't. Catherine needs to find someone as driven and obsessed as she is to help her--and that person is Eve Duncan. She knows that Eve shares her nightmare, since closure is also something that eludes Eve after the disappearance of her daughter Bonnie. Now, Eve must take her talents as a forensic sculptor to another level, using age progression as a way to unite Catherine with her child. As Eve gets drawn deeper into Catherine's horror, she must face looming demons of her own.
Bonnie's killer is still out there. And a new killer is taunting Eve and Catherine at every turn. Is Catherine's son alive, or not? These two women endure the worst fear any mother can imagine in Iris Johansen's latest thrill ride, a gut-wrenching journey into the darkest places of the soul.