Are you a board game enthusiast and want to try your hands on creating a board game of your own?
Look no further for this lovely book will guide you through the process
In this book, you will find the following:
- 15 pages of Brainstorming pages (come up with the theme, inspirations, guiding questions, rules, etc)
- 30 pages of Testing pages (play with friends, get feedback and suggestions for improvement)
- Final version page (jot down the final rules, theme, type of game pieces etc)
- All pages are accompanied with dot grid pages on the right
- List of materials required to build the prototype of the board and game pieces (Draft & final version)
- Pages to jot down notes
If you're just starting out to create your own board game, let this book be your planning tool.
So scroll up now and get copies for yourself and your mates
This book also makes for a great gift for board game addicts.