Are you feeling burnt out?
Discover the step-by-step methods to help you break out of burnout
- Learn proven methods to help overcome career burnout
- Discover the causes of job burnout and how to avoid them
- Master your inner voice as you create your own personal development plans
- Includes practical tips on how to make life fun and enjoyable again
- Are you burned out in your career?
- Have you become frustrated in your chosen profession?
- Are you struggling with job stress and setting life goals?
- Do you feel like a hamster on a wheel, always working, but never getting ahead?
Breaking out of Burnout gifts readers the tools required to replace career burnout with new energy and purpose. The book's personal, hands-on material will show you how to change your life with intuition and come out the other side of occupational burnout successfully.
Grab your copy of one of the top books on personal development and learn:
- The main causes of job burnout, even when you love your job
- Why you need to take control of your own professional development
- Pitfalls to avoid when stuck in burnout mode by managing job stress
- How to have hope in building a new life of purpose
- Tips to use this book as your own personal development course
- A quick guide on getting the right people in your life and the wrong people out
- A guide to developing a personal reading plan of the top books for personal development
Breaking out of Burnout joins other top books on personal development that cover this pivotal life dilemma. This includes Mid-Life Career Rescue by Cassandra Gaisford, The Joy of Burnout by Dina Glouberman and The Opposite of Burnout by Liz Garrett. Plus seminal works on building a new life of purpose by Clayton Christensen, Charles Duhigg and Carol Dweck.DON'T WAIT
You don't have to stay burned out. Read this book now and take your first steps to building a new life of purpose and start your Breaking Out of Burnout journey today.