Alcohol is the one drug that, if we have too much of, we get shamed for our antics, but we are classed as boring if we have none of it. We live on a drunk planet.
In Sober On A Drunk Planet - Giving Up Alcohol, Sean Alexander cuts through the drunken haze to provide hard-hitting advice, which elegantly combines laugh-out-loud moments, sobering science and powerful insights as a therapist, strength coach and former drunk.
Whether you're sober curious, looking to stay sober or would like to stop altogether, this uncommon guide explores eight critical areas of life that can drastically improve when you give up alcohol. You will be shocked at discovering how drunk society really is, why alcohol has been holding you back, and the life-changing transformations that occur when you go alcohol-free.
Alexander provides a refreshing slap of sobriety versus drink culture that provides a highly motivating and thought-provoking guide that will empower you to start living an extraordinary life, booze-free.
Inside, you'll discover:
● Why you need to reframe the idea of 'giving up' - and how doing so will make all the difference to your success
● How to look ten years younger and how giving up alcohol allows you to like what you see in the mirror
● Why giving up alcohol will allow you to reach financial freedom in a much shorter time than you might think
● How alcohol affects every relationship in your life - and how its absence does the same (but with greater rewards)
● The negative feedback loop you didn't know you were creating - and how breaking free is the key to huge personal growth in every area of your life
● What you can learn from David Bowie.... whether alcoholics anonymous is for you and how cutting out alcohol creates the perfect space to find spirituality (with or without AA)
● Why alcohol and sex are the worst combination on the planet
● How to thrive as alcohol-free with an alcohol-obsessed workplace
● Why giving up alcohol could be the answer to rocket launching your career
● How to navigate the practicalities of being sober on a drunk planet - and why you'll want to
.....and much more.
Whether you're a binge drinker, daily drinker, an end-of-day wine drinker, or a social drinker, you can rejuvenate your life by making a different choice. Sean Alexander explains that it isn't just people who know they have a problem who stand to benefit from giving up alcohol - it's everyone.
If you want to see what a refreshing slap of sobriety feels like, scroll up to the top and click 'Buy Now'.