The One Guide To Finally Make Statistics Easy
This book was made for you... To help you 'Learn Statistics Today'.
Whether you love or hate math, this guide is used to help you grasp what it is needed to pass Statistics
In this introductory guide, you will easily learn:
- An overview on data sampling
- The calculation of measures of central tendency (mean, median, mode, and range).
- How to calculate the measure of data dispersion (standard deviation) on both a population and on a sample.
- Calculating the best fit line using the Least Squared Method.
- Constructing Box-Whisker Plots, and how to calculate the 3 quartile values.
- All about false positive and false negative results and how to calculate confidence intervals using the data information and z-scores.
- How to calculate the margin of error and how to conduct Chi square p-values to measure the significance of test results.
- And Much More
You've waited long enough for your teachers and textbooks to help you... Now it's time to scroll up and "buy now" so you can learn Statistics once and for all.