- Do you feel trapped in a cycle of food obsession, cravings and over eating?
- Are you either being 'good' with food or inhaling the contents of the kitchen cupboards?
- Does one slice of cake frequently lead to devouring a family sized one in a single sitting?
- Do you reach for food whenever life feels stressful, overwhelming or out of control?
If so then The Hungry Soul is your new guide book on how to put an end to binging, over eating, food obsession and emotional eating once and for all.
This refreshingly truthful and unorthodox guide helps you to:
- Understand the reasons why you binge, overeat and food obsess
- Identify the connection between diet culture and binge behaviour and what you can do to change it
- Take your power back so food is no longer in control
- Quieten the inner gremlin so you feel more at peace and relaxed in your body
- Dissolve any judgement, guilt, fear or anxiety around food
- Make food and life choices which feel easy, fun and liberating
Rachel Foy is a British eating psychology mindset consultant, clinical hypnotherapist, speaker, podcast host and founder of Soul Fed Woman, a global movement which empowers women to stop fighting food and their bodies by awakening their own soul fed woman. A former binge eater and diet addict, over the last 10 years she has helped women across the world transform their relationship with food and themselves through her private mentoring, group programs, workshops, public appearances and seminars. You can find out more at www.soulfedwoman.com