Convincing your kids to do the "right" things can be tedious every so often. But all kids wanna have fun while discovering the world - and we can't hold it against them After all, they learn the fastest when learning meets fun and joy
So while not combining those and teach your kids the most essential skill of all: Thinking - Believe me, they will be so thankful in just a few years - for the rest of their lives.
But you don't know how to play Chess? Even better Nothing is more fun than learning it together with your kids - but be prepared to be overtaken very soon
Give yourself a little headstart and learn the following in part I of this book:
- The origins of chess in ancient India and how it evolved in Persia and Europe
- The deeper meaning behind each figure and how they move
- Basic Chess Rules
- Proven strategies and tactics to quickly dominate each Chess game
- The importance and tactics of Chess Openings
- Some of the strongest strategies and tactics of the wold's greatest chess masters
If you apply the tricks and traps of this book you will win every play and beat all your unsuspecting foes
Prepared with the packed but easy to grasp the knowledge of part I, nothing stops you can go through part II together with your kids.
Part II is perfectly customized to be fun to read together with your kids. It gives your kids a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to quickly understand the basics of Chess - in simple and plain English.
Within no time you and your kids will spend hours and hours having lots of fun and becoming better and better at the game of Chess