How the #1 most success hungry professional out of 341 company wide, gave up an 80 hour workweek while paying off $40,213 of debt using this simple but dirty secret..
I'll give you a hint..
It's not from working longer hours or passive income.
I just simply kept working at my day job.
The dirty secret that success gurus don't want you to know is: you can do more by discovering how to do nothing.
But it's so much more than that.
We live in a society of people that forgot how to enjoy the moment.
"We are human beings not human doings" Dalai Lama
I felt like my self worth was only as good as what I could show in my weekly performance review with my boss.
Taking time off to do nothing can feel like a sinful deed that is shunned by your colleagues, boss, friends and sometimes even mentors.
I hit rock bottom which led to me discovering that resting deeply is the key to being more productive, so I can make time for the ones I love.
We can do this all while accomplishing even our most ambitious goals with relative ease, so we can feel proud going to our college reunion.
I began my journey by reading all the top relaxation books on the market and was extremely disappointed.
I felt like some books were too political or had no real tangible advice on how to do nothing without falling behind at work.
I also tried to do nothing without a system, but my mind kept wandering back to wanting to be productive.
So I spent 4.3 years and thousands of dollars trying every obscure technique to heal my burnout as well as prevent it from ever coming back.
I scoured the internet for ivy league case studies and ancient wisdom passed down from scrolls.
I felt like a mad scientist as I filled dozens of notebooks, mixing and blending strange methods to find the most time effective formula for getting the most relaxation out of doing nothing.
Eventually I took my mountain of notebooks and viciously slashed all the time wasting techniques that didn't help me or my colleagues.
In The Art of Doing Nothing, you'll discover:
- The #1 law to accomplish more by doing less passed down from an ancient Chinese scroll.
- Why trying too hard can cause life altering damage and how to avoid it.
- How to never feel guilty again by using the S.A.D. system.
- Groundbreaking insight into the science of play and why you need to take it seriously
- Why intentionalism is like essentialism and minimalism on steroids.
- Expert-approved hacks to prevent burnout from ever coming back.
- The shortcut to instantly fall into a deep state of relaxation even if your mind won't stop racing.
- The hilarious case study of the brave woman who did nothing for 1 week in the most efficient and cut throat company in the world.
- How doing nothing is proven to raise your IQ by scientists.
- An ancient Tibetan secret to love your job even if you throw your alarm clock through the window every morning.
Even if you have the most demanding boss, rigid work schedule and overflowing to do list my system can give you a sense of freedom like a high school student on graduation day.
The tools and techniques I lay out can save you years of exhaustion, stress related health issues, and possibly even depression or divorce.
All you need is 10 minutes a day.
A study by Stanford professors shows workplace stress contributes to 120,000+ deaths a year.
If you don't treat your stress soon, you could shave years off your life.If you're ready to harness the power of deep relaxation without guilt or losing time, then scroll up and click the "Buy now with 1-click" button to get your book instantly.