Cabinet Making for Beginners Handbook: The Step-by-Step Guide with Tools, Techniques, Tips and Starter Projects (DIY #7) (Paperback)
This book is not currently available.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the DIY series.
- #1: The Leatherworking Starter Handbook: Beginner Friendly Guide to Leather Crafting Process, Tips and Techniques (DIY #1) (Paperback): $18.57
- #2: Pyrography for Beginners Handbook: Learn to Burn Guide in Wood Burning with Starter Projects and Patterns (DIY #2) (Paperback): $15.99
- #3: Whittling for Beginners Handbook: Starter Guide with Easy Projects, Step by Step Instructions and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (DIY #3) (Paperback): $15.99
- #4: The Leather Crafting, Wood Burning and Whittling Starter Handbook: Beginner Friendly 3 in 1 Guide with Process, Tips and Techniques in Leatherworking (DIY #4) (Paperback): $25.99
- #5: Wood Joinery for Beginners Handbook: The Essential Joinery Guide with Tools, Techniques, Tips and Starter Projects (DIY #5) (Paperback): $13.99
- #6: Woodturning for Beginners Handbook: The Step-by-Step Guide with Tools, Techniques, Tips and Starter Projects (DIY #6) (Paperback): $11.57
- #8: Weekend Whittling For Kids And Parents: Beginner Guide with 31 Easy Projects for Digital Detox & Family Bonding (DIY #8) (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: Weekend Woodworking For Kids, Teens and Parents: A Beginner's Guide with 20 DIY Projects for Digital Detox and Family Bonding (Paperback): $8.99
(*Black and White Edition)
"A kitchen without a cabinet is like a body without a soul."
This is what a wise cabinetmaker uttered when I asked what cabinet making meant to him.
I have been practicing all the aspects of woodworking like Joinery, Woodturning, and Furniture making along with Cabinet Making, and I must say this art provides the maximum chance of impacting the overall look of your kitchen or bathroom and eventually, your home.
Cabinets, for me, are an extension of your personality and a great way to express yourself.
When I first started woodcraft, I looked desperately for a go-to guide about the specific processes and exact tools required.
The content I found online was total information overload and wasn't presented sequentially. The books were either focused on just a few processes or assumed that I already had the necessary information. Many of the books were also very dated.
There are two ways of learning: learning from SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) with years of experience, and the other is to acquire from people who are just a few steps ahead of you in their journey.
I fall into the latter group. I've spent five years on this hobby and am still learning from the experts.
I still remember my initial doubts and the first tips that helped me.
This book is for those who are still running their first lap (0-3 years) in wood-crafting and want to gain a holistic idea of the necessary processes and tools.
I've included photographs of realistic beginner projects, and I'll explain the processes and standard operating procedures associated with them.
Below are the topics you would find inside:
- Introduction to Cabinet Making
- Cabinet Types, Doors, and Drawers
- Tools used and best practices
- Process and Techniques
- 10 Beginner Projects
- Recap and Safety Tips
- Conclusion and Free Online Resources
In the last chapter, I've provided a link to free online resources for planning your next projects.
Cheers, and let's start the exciting journey