Please join us for a very special storytime! We are excited to welcome! Students As Storytellers is an awesome storytelling experience as youth as encouraged to use creativity, critical thinking, conflict resolution and cooperation skills to enhance their communication skills. The students will create F.U.N. (Family Understanding Needs) stories that are made up in the moment. They will take suggestions from the audience in order to bring a unique experience every time.
This program is designed to:
- Build confidence and positive self-esteem;
- Help the participants manage their emotions through positive redirection;
- Establish effective communication skills;
- Give the kids strategies to handle and resolve conflict;
- Encourage creativity and imagination;
- Show the importance of working together through teamwork;
- Demonstrate the positive effects of collaborative planning;
- Better personal and social skills;
- Open the doors to new possibilities and opportunities
The Students As Storytellers will preform storytime as part of their class. This should be a very special experience you don't want to miss!! Students As Storytellers is brought to us by Create It Kids Club.
Working with children ages 4 to 14, our mission at Create It Kids Club is to promote confident and positive youth. Through the performing arts, we teach students to use their imagination, apply critical thinking skills, and work together as a team.
Students create their own original productions – letting their imagination run free to create anything or be anyone they want. Starting with the storyline, continuing with characters and props, the students use their imagination to create wonderful productions.