Dear Friends and Family of Read It Again Bookstore,
As of June 1st we will start taking in books for trade. To keep you and our staff safe, we have adjusted our trade-in methods.
1) You must have an appointment to trade in your books.
2) We will only take one bag or box at a time. Sorry, but that doesn't mean you can bring us all your books in a refrigerator box. The only boxes we are accepting must be easy to hold and manage. If you could have fit it in one box but had to split it into two in order to carry it, that means it is two boxes and we will only accept one.
3) The charities we donate books to are still not taking donations--because of that we are going to be very selective in what books we take. We strongly recommend trading in the books you bought from us (look for the RIA stamp on the first page). We will also accept literature/classics and new releases. We will also quickly review the books you bring in and make judgement calls about what we may or may not receive. Be prepared to take back home books that we will not accept.
4) We plan on storing books for 2 days before we enter them into inventory, so there will be a delay in using the new credit.
5) We are going to stay closed for browsing for a few more weeks. We will make an announcement when we open up the store to customers. Thank you for your understanding.
We have decided to temporarily shut our doors for browsing. We are still dedicated to putting the right book in the hands of each of our customers. We are only open for curbside pick up, delivery, and shipping. We will only be taking credit cards over the phone and with square invoicing through email. No cash please.
Curbside pick up hours-
Monday through Saturday: 10 to 5 pm
You can reach us at-
-Shop our online store- We are currently working on adding our entire book inventory to our website. It's early stages, but we will make an announcement when it is up and running. Today we've started inventorying our store! Wish us luck!!
-Audiobooks- Sign up for Libro.fm through our website https://libro.fm/readitagain, to buy digital audiobooks. During the month of March, Libro.fm is offering a special deal to help indie bookstores. When you start a membership with code SHOPBOOKSTORESNOW, you’ll get two audiobooks for the price of one ($14.99), and 100% of your payment will go to Read It Again Books. You also have the option of gifting a membership. This program comes highly recommended by all the booksellers at RIA. We all use it, and we all love it.
-E-books- You can buy e-books here- https://readitagain.papertrell.com/ E-books are a new feature on our website. Above is a direct link to the company we use to sell our e-books. You can also search a book on our website and find a link there.
-Gift Certificates- https://www.read-it-again.com/gift-card. Gift Certificates are an investment in your future reading! Neil Gaiman said, “Books make great gifts because they have whole worlds inside of them. And it's much cheaper to buy somebody a book than it is to buy them the whole world!”
If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We want to know how you’re doing. What you’ve been reading. If the kids are driving you nuts. Just because we have to physically keep our distance, doesn’t mean we can’t stay connected.
Keep reading and stay well,