- Manufactured in the USA
- Manufactured as per the USA Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) based formulation - 75% v/v Isopropyl alcohol antiseptic topical gel-based solution
- Why choose gel-based hand sanitizers?
- In high risk settings such as health care or food processing/food service alcohol gels are the best choice as they generally provide a higher dosage amount and more effectiveness.
- Gel based sanitizers provide the best and most complete coverage to the skin.
- The correct dose can be dispensed and easily remains in the palm until you rub your hands together and spread the sanitizer to all parts of your hands.
- Gel sanitizers can be spread evenly and easily providing the best defense against germs and it dries quickly.
- The friction created by using sanitizing wipes can be a more effective way to rid the hands of germs as well as some soils
- Foam sanitizers are a cheaper alternative for facilities as it delivers less product per "dose". The mere action of foaming a sanitizer adds air to the "dose" thus less active ingredient is delivered in the application to the hands.
- Spray sanitizers are much the same in that less product is delivered per dose. Spray hand sanitizers may be somewhat wasteful, as some of the product will miss your hands or be deflected into the air.
- 118ml/4 fl.