Read It Again Bookstore is so excited to welcome Bourban with Bunny!! Join us August 19th at 6 pm for a bourban tasting in our bookstore. Bunny plans on hosting a literature theamed bourban tasteing! (We are so excited) This will be a ticketed event. Seats are limited, so buy your tickets early.
What to expect!-
- Welcome cocktail for each participant
- Curated flight of four bourbons (new bottles are purchased for each tasting, bottles will be left with the host at the end of the tasting) The flight will have a fun theme, past examples: an exploration of differences in mash bills, a celebration of regional or local whiskeys, whiskey love stories, the stars of bourbon
- A brief history of bourbon, the distillation process, and how to taste
- A bonus tasting from Bunny’s personal collection (Bunny’s choice)
- Light food pairings to complement the tasting; dried fruit, nuts, chocolate, caramels, and oyster crackers (please let Bunny know of any food allergies)
- 10% off all books in the store