Dear Friends and Family of Read It Again Bookstore,
Welcome back! We have missed you all so much these past few months. Thank you for all your support by ordering curbside, and on our website. We are now open for browesing, but we have a few rules for you to follow while in the bookstore.
Do not hug the booksellers. I know we’ve missed each other, but we have to keep our distance.
Before you come in, we ask that you don a mask. (All the cool people are wearing them! Zorro, Batman, Dread Pirate Roberts... Health Care Professionals.)
Hand sanitize when you walk in.
If you feel ill, please don’t come in. Give us a call and we will deliver books to your door, and a can of chicken soup.
If you have to sneeze or cough, don’t forget to dab.
We are still only taking credit cards. NO CASH PLEASE.
Please let us refile your books. There are book baskets all over the store for your convenience.
We are continuing online orders, curbside pickup and shipping.
Thank you and welcome home!
-COVID Store Hours-
Monday through Saturday
10 to 5pm
12pm to 5pm
COVID Trade in Policy -
We are now taking in books for trade. To keep you and our staff safe, we have adjusted our trade-in methods.
1) You must have an appointment to trade in your books.
2) We will only take one bag or box at a time. Sorry, but that doesn't mean you can bring us all your books in a refrigerator box. The only boxes we are accepting must be easy to hold and manage. If you could have fit it in one box but had to split it into two in order to carry it, that means it is two boxes and we will only accept one.
3) The charities we donate books to are still not taking donations--because of that we are going to be very selective in what books we take. We strongly recommend trading in the books you bought from us (look for the RIA stamp on the first page). We will also accept literature/classics and new releases. We will also quickly review the books you bring in and make judgement calls about what we may or may not receive. Be prepared to take back home books that we will not accept.
4) We plan on storing books for 2 days before we enter them into inventory, so there will be a delay in using the new credit.
5) We are going to stay closed for browsing for a few more weeks. We will make an announcement when we open up the store to customers. Thank you for your understanding.
You can reach us at-
-Shop our online store- We've added our entire book inventory to our website. You can look up books here- store.read-it-again.com
-Audiobooks- Sign up for Libro.fm through our website https://libro.fm/readitagain, to buy digital audiobooks. During the month of March, Libro.fm is offering a special deal to help indie bookstores. When you start a membership with code SHOPBOOKSTORESNOW, you’ll get two audiobooks for the price of one ($14.99), and 100% of your payment will go to Read It Again Books. You also have the option of gifting a membership. This program comes highly recommended by all the booksellers at RIA. We all use it, and we all love it.
-E-books- You can buy e-books here- https://readitagain.papertrell.com/ E-books are a new feature on our website. Above is a direct link to the company we use to sell our e-books. You can also search a book on our website and find a link there.
-Gift Certificates- https://www.read-it-again.com/gift-card. Gift Certificates are an investment in your future reading! Neil Gaiman said, “Books make great gifts because they have whole worlds inside of them. And it's much cheaper to buy somebody a book than it is to buy them the whole world!”
Keep reading and stay well,